Is a 90% effective rate with this issue, unprecedented?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/7122292_sarah_palins_take_back_the_20_pac_scores_a_bullseye

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 10:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You're kidding, right?

Without the Tea Party movement, the "business-as-usual" Republicans would have been lucky to have won ANY elections !

Yes, if the Conservative "tea party" candidates had lost their primaries to the "business-as-usual" Republican candidates put forward out of the old boys' network, then they MIGHT have won in Delaware or Nevada or the two other very liberal states ... because they would have been liberals ( politicians who are called RINOs - Republican in Name Only ) and thus would have attracted liberal voters. But business-as-usual Republican candidates would NOT have won in those other six states, so the Senate would still remain Democrat-controlled.

And keep this in mind: such business-as-usual Republicans - like several already in the Senate seats - could not be counted on to work for improvements in our gov't the way we can count on the Tea Party-backed / Sarah Palin-backed candidates.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Anyway, why do YOU care? She isn't a politician, right? She;s a reality star

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• She is really good at campaigning.  I know libs hate her for that and almost seem to be obsessed with the woman.  Look at the reaction her name got out of sweet a kins.lol   She just had to take a jab at the OP for posting about her.lol  Amusing. 

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 10:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

I took NO JAB at the OP. Everytime a lib asks a question about her,,,the conservies get NASTY,,,WHY DOES SHE MATTER TO YOU SO MUCH blah blah....its quite comical..

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• She did what she set out to do. Those poor Libs can't stand it. She is good at what she is doing and I think she should keep doing it.
    I hope she continues this drive and doesn't become a Presidential candidate. I just don't think it's right for her at this time.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think it means she has a ton of clout! It is no wonder liberal pants get in a twist at the mere thought of her!
    Whitman---I didn't expect her to win..not quite sure why Palin endorsed her.
    O'Donnell--I didn't expect her to win either..not quite sure why she got endorsed
    Angle--I think she was robbed in the election
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Interesting that Palin is so dissed yet receives so much press - she must be effective at something, even if it is garnering attention and campaigning.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I despise celebrity crushes.... She lost the election for McCain. She's a media whore not a politician, if you think she is you watch too much Fox tv.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• She backed  O'Donnell , Miller, Angle and Whitman as well which many think cost republicans them elections

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It seems to me that the Conservatives here are crushing on Sarah....she is so pretty and she owns guns! Teehee.....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010