My ex BF admitted to having sex with his customer's 15 yr old dd. I am on the phone with his employer right now telling them what he told me. I don't think I should have anything to do with him anymore. What should I say when he contacts me again? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Why would you ever want to speak to a sexual predator? He's a loser and deserves nothing from you.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:00 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• OMG, you need to call the police. Seriously. That's molestation.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Be silent. And CALL THE COPS!!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If he's 42, and he slept with a 15 year old, I wouldn't be calling JUST him employers, I'd be on the phone IMMEDIATELY with the Cops!! He has NO business sleeping with a 15 year old CHILD! Call the cops!
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yeah, what his definition of "slept with" is, may actually be a whole other story. That girl, was probably forced. I don't know too many 15 yo interested in a 42 yo man. That's just sick.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Do you have caller ID? Don't answer his calls. Block his email address, just don't respond to him. He will get the hint.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell him you want nothing to do with him and his actions!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree, why say anything to him at all? Don't answer. I suggest you don't allow him around your children whether or net he's the fater too. He sounds like he's not stable, if he's willing to have sex with a child.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Makes you wonder why would he share that with you. Is it true? Bottom line is, regardless of whether of not its true, thats not a relationship you want to be in. Remove yourself from the entire situation. You owe him nothing, and don't need to respond to any communcation efforts. Obviously he is your ex, so there were already issues, don't get involved. Time to move on for good.
    meegs921

Answer by meegs921 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ugh, call the cops, not only is it illegal it's just creepy. I would completely avoid him and make sure my kids do too. move on because he's seriously not worth it, even as a friend, he sounds totally unscrewed
    little_lion

Answer by little_lion at 11:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010