Do you find it difficult to lose the baby weight while taking care of your kids and house work at the same time?

imamomof2at25

Asked by imamomof2at25 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes. its not enough exercise. its a walking around your house in small areas in small steps and not getting your heart rate up enough to burn those calories off. you could be eating more calories then burning them or staying the same.

so yes, i also have this problem so i have to do other things such as walking and buying my own exercise equipment
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• holy freaking crap yes, I do! it's irritating, but I walk atleast 45 mins a day and hell, sex is the best exercise :]
    little_lion

Answer by little_lion at 3:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Getting the right nutrition was my issue!! I have a 1 & 2 year old and I always make sure they eat right but for myself not so much. I started a 90 Day Challenge with my husband and it's meal replacement with extremely yummy shakes. So it's super easy(actually easier) because for Breakfast and Lunch I drink a shake that is jam packed with nutrients!!
    The Challenge is called Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and it was named the fastest weight loss product in America with over 3 MILLION lbs lost in just the last 11mths!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Put baby in back pack, add ankle weights, and go for it! haha

I actually have a hard time during the first six months because there's so much time involved nursing, rocking, changing, etc. i don't get to move as much as I'm used to.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 9:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010