for those who remember or are farther along

when was the first time u saw the baby kick on the out side...

i am 26.5 weeks and i saw the baby kick yesterday for the 1st time... 2nd baby and i think 1st one was about the same time... i gained alot weight and was excited and suprised to see

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That sounds about right for me, probably 26-28 weeks. I was freaking ecstatic, especially because almost all the other women in my group had seen their babies kick around 20 weeks (or so they say). Now that she's getting bigger (I'm 33 weeks) I have to look really carefully because she's running out of room and she doesn't do somersaults as much as she used to, haha xD I'll miss it when she's out, I'm so used to the feeling of her moving around.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I think I was about 27-28wks along..... it's awesome & I miss it sooooo much
    a.butler

Answer by a.butler at 8:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was probably about 27 weeks or so. Its so awesome and I love it! The one thing I will miss when she gets here is seeing and feeling her move in my belly! Something to cherish forever!
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 8:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i saw him kicking outside at about 20 weeks =) but at 23 weeks was when i saw him ALOT more
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Oh for me I think it was about 23 weeks. It is SO AWESOME! I used to antagonize my little man so I could watch him kick, but a word of advice. Be careful about doing that. Now that he is out he decided it's payback time and he likes to antagonize me LOL
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I don't remember exactly, but I know that when I did, I started having weird dreams about it. Also, when I would hold my 14 month old, she would apply awkward pressure on my belly and he would painfully karate kick her (it hurt me) lol. It's fun to feel and see them do flips and when they get hiccups. I sometimes could feel their heartbeats, too.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Try putting a flash light on your belly.
    CNLueck