what is going on?? period question adult content

sept and oct my period was a week late. i just started my period this morning ( almost a week early) and it was just a giant blood clot. i'm having a lot of lower abdomen and lower back pain. has anyone ever had this before? i'm not on any kind of birth control that would make my period irregular.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• Same as in the question about bleeding for 7 months.
    After the birth of my son I was on the depo shot. I bled until after I stopped taking it. A few years later I had heavy bleeding that had me fainting. Once my son found me "dead" in the shower & freaked out, I knew it was past time to get help. I was admitted twice through the ER for low blood counts. It was 3 months apart & I was given 3 bags of blood both times. Years later I finally found a Dr. who was able to help me without doing a hysterectomy. She did a DNC & uteral ablasion. I only have 1 child & cannot have anymore due to the procedure but, I don't regret it. Since then I only have occasional spotting (3 times in 3 years). Definately go get it looked at.
    MotherII

Answer by MotherII at 11:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Better get checked out just to be sure...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Id go see the gyno
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Go to the doctor. That does not sound like anything I have heard before and it is better to be safe than sorry.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010