I HAVE to share this!

This is the smartest/funniest/ most clever football play that I have EVER seen and it's from my home town! Kudos to the coach for thinking it up and to the little boy for pulling it off! Watch it even you're not a football...it's too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_sBqXXVmyM&feature=share

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Legal according to the rules of football, but totally stupid.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:14 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• How is it stupid?
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• *and to any others reading this, sorry about the typo, it's supposed to say "even if you're not a football fan"....
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• LOL! I saw this on the news earlier today (I live in TX as well)...I think it was GREAT and very funny! It's gone viral....I've had three of my friends mention it on FB and they all live in different states! Apparently,the PP is the only one (or one of the few) who thinks it's "totally stupid"....everyone else seems to love it.
    SheIsMySunrise

Answer by SheIsMySunrise at 7:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010