ok got a serious issue here adult content

heres the thing i had a meeting after work the other day so i had to get the babysitter to come over until my husband came home from work about 4:30.when i pulled up and walked into the house i saw the babysitter sitting on the couch and my husband masterbating in front of her.i picked up the baby and took her with me to my moms place,i left him and i am ready to call the cops on her.what more is there to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would begin thinking about a divorce, if I were you. The first step, if you want to do that, would be to hire a good divorce attorney.
    Natalies3girls

Answer by Natalies3girls at 11:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Babysitter is how old?
    Cops don't care unless she is a minor or your husband was masturbating in front of your child and she was present.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Anyone to blame is him your dh I would leave him and start over in life WTF?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Why call the cops on her? Unless she was underage it wasn't illegal (and if she was then it was our husband doing something illegal and not her).
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Okay...was he masturbating in front of your child or not??
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• She is a teenager I am thinking, she is still a kid! Sure she might know right from wrong but when you are put in a situation like that with an adult some may not know how to react! I would go staight to court and make sure the court know exactly why you left him! Get full custody and move forward for you and your child! Hope that the actions of him did not do deep damage to the baby sitter!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Why would you call the cops on her? I don't understand that part. Just stay away.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• wow..i would be kicking his ass all over town.. was the girl underage...i cant say calling the cops would be good cause she didnt do anything that you know of thank god you got home when you did..call a lawyer n divorce his sorry ass..good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• EWWW, I would be thinking about a divorce right now if I were you. That is not right at all.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• She wasn't "performing illicit activities," the husband was. Babysitter did nothing illegal.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2010