Does anyone know of a direct marketing company that is free to join to start a business?

tina454542

Asked by tina454542 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. A DS Biz is essentially an in home franchise and requires some form of investment to get involved. However, some are rather low cost to get involved and others do offer ways to "earn your way" in... But to be honest, if you want to succeed at your business, you need to find a company/product which you can get passionate about - even if that means a little more of an investment is required.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You could, if you want to, look in to affiliate programs which will let you join for free, but those tend to be a little harder to earn with.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• From what I've heard Marketing Companies haven't done justice to those who are starting up a business. Word of mouth through Social networking sites, friends, and family have done more for them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You can't start a business for free, a job yes but a business no. I started my own small business out of my own pocket GL.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 11:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Usually when you get something for free it isn't all it's cracked up to be. If their product is so unwanted and unwelcome that they have to "give it away" to get people to want to market it--it's not going to go over very well in the marketplace.

I would rather shell a couple hundred bucks out and work my butt off, than go for the "easy cheap" alternative.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well........there may a be a few smaller lesser known direct selling companies that have no start up kits or initial cost. But they don't last long. I remember one called Kozy Kitchen (and their website is now down, so don't think they lasted) was free to join. Some cost less than others, but you have to expect some sort of start up costs involved with a direct selling company.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• well said Romanceparty4u...I completely agree, usually the way it goes..There are individuals, myself included, that will help you earn the kit free..FOr me its basically and incen tive to jump start you into your business...then you see IMMEDIATE return.
    I would rather work my tail off like I did and earn my money back instantly than join for free and make 1/10 of what I do.

A good business FOR YOU is going to be something you can always have a cash flow in for...if you hate the business you will never see the income, just like those that ask if they can join without have "XYZ" themselves...if you were an AVON rep how would you promote that without using it yourself?

The same goes across the board.....

My business allows me to help people Everyday with security, and financial freedom and I love that! I didn't want parties products and all the inventory This business has been a dream come true
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! We have a very low start up cost. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I won't help you "earn the kit free" because most times, when you get someone who is a hard worker that will work the business with all they've got, it's usually the ones that pay for their kit up front. I did help two people do that, and neither one of them worked it--they wanted me to then do everything for them to help them succeed-including placing their ads and getting them customers

. Those that purchase a kit have an "investment" in the company, and in themselves, to succeed. I don't sign people up just for a "bonus".........I want them to work and succeed--otherwise it does little good to either party. KWIM?
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No. Good luck in your search.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010