Paternity Test! I went for the first hearing and...

the test was ordered for my daughters father. We have another court date in 2 months. Am I going to receive via mail the info in which to go for my daughters testing or was the court supposed to give me the info right there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• My court usually tells me I need to wait a few minutes for documents if they have anything for me. I would think they would have said something to you if they needed to give you anything. You could always call them and ask, they should be able to look up your case and tell you for sure.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I got a letter saying where to go and all of that.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You did'nt ask your lawyer???

Answer by louise2 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Okay, so the answer is that I'm going to get a letter in the mail? Correct? And no, I didn't ask my lawyer as I'm representing myself. No need for a lawyer. I'm just double checking to see if there's any reason I need to go back to court for additional papers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2008