Have you had your wedding dress preserved?

Or is it still sitting in the back of the closet in the bag it came in like mine? I'm thinking of finally having mine preserved after 9 years!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 11:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had mine preserved, 3 years later..LOL It sat and sat for a long time, but then I needed more space in my closet, so I figured I should finally do it. It only cost $125 and now it's in a nice box.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:47 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Preserved right after we got back from our honeymoon.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It depends, what do you want to preserve it for? If it's for you...then fine, if you're doing it so ur daughter will wear it, don't bother, they usually don't and preserving a dress if very costly.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I threw mine away he cheated on me I did not want nothing reminding me of him oh and along went the marriage license.
    now I have a real man this time went to the justice of the peace and took a very nice and long honeymoon in Cozumel, MX.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• still in the bag in the back of my closet..i don't plan on having it preserved
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I gave mine away after the divorce. We had a cheap Vegas wedding where I wore a sundress, so it wasn't like it was a gownI could hand down anyway.

That dress never brought me anything but BAD LUCK, so I hope someone else got some good out of it!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had mine preserved. Looking back, I think it was a waste of money. It was my second marriage, first wedding. I have hopes my granddaughter might want it one day, but that probably won't happen. .
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I got rid of mine! I didn't really want to keep it around, because I thought it was pointless. I wasn't ever going to wear it again, and I don't have anybody to pass it down to, so, away it went. I'd love to renew our vows again though, and if that happens, I'll rent a wedding dress. Come to think of it, I should have just rented one anyway, that would have been cheaper and easier :) LOL!!
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010