Potty Training

Have been potty training my 2 year old son since Nov. 23. he want tell us when he have to go, usually if he got undies on he will have an accident. We just learned that as long as he go commando he will go to the potty by his self and we have fewer accidents. How can I get him to go to the potty with undies on. We can't have him running around flapping his goods all day long. Please help!!!!!!!!

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 11:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ask about every half hour or so "do you need to potty". I would make him go sit on it if he doesn't go like every hour or two. Just keep asking and asking if he needs to go.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• He could be playing without his undies and when he feel that urge to go he runs to the pot. He also will hold his pee at night until he get up in the morning to go to the pot (wear overnite undies at night). But if he got his underwear he just go in them. Long as he going commando I know we won't have an accident.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010