How many of your men play to many video games?

My husband is a huge kid! Plays video games daily!

jem102675

Asked by jem102675 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My DH is playing right now, but frankly, I don't know about "too much." It doesn't bother me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine do. Him and his friends have video game night every Wednesday at our house.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• its not a kid thing, necessarily. It helps pass the time and is as much an escapism as watching football. My DH is not into sports, so while all the other guys are catching the game, he's playing online swinging a sword at some monster. So what? As long as he's not addicted its cool. Hell, sometimes I play too. When there's nothing to do and no where you need to be and money's tight, its a great way to pass that time.

And yes, my autistic boys play a lot because that tends to help focus them and gives us (the parents) a much needed mental break from them being all how autistic kids can get. We limit the time, however, but yes they do play and it serves to be theraputic in their cases.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not mine thank God, that would drive me nuts. We don't even own a game system.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not mine! At all....thank God!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am a computer widow on weekends. My husband's laptop broke and he got a brand new one that is 100X better than his old one because he got the warranty. I barely saw him on Sunday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• mine does too, but after working for 12 hours a day idk...he gets on them only after i take the kids to bed, he watches the baby while i give our dd a bath and while i get my bath then he watches dd while i get the baby a bath and to bed, after that, it's me and dd and my dh plays xbox or ps3
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine does if hes not at work or asleep hes playing games.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Some days it bothers me but most days it does not! He likes to play ps3.
    jem102675

Comment by jem102675 (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• LOL how pathetic, i got voted down twice for not wanting to be with a man that neglects his kids for Call of Duty? LOL yall are funny. Sorry, but I don't put up with that shit in my house.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010