Does any of you ladies have a niece or someone young female who dressed very provocative for Halloween?

My sd dressed as a cowboy cheerleader and she looked really nice but I never seen that side of her I just so happened to see her on FB. It's like she acts one way with us and act another way over at her mothers (her mom gives her way too much freedom) She looked really cute but all of her midsection was showing I mean this outfit was alittle too skimpy...I thought...maybe if she dressed like this all of the time I wouldn't have been surprise oh and I did not dare tell her dad. Oh and she is 18 but damn we never want to see stuff like that if u r not use to that....lol IDK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Well, I don't do halloween. I do have a daughter who is 3 and I would pray that someone would tell me if she dressed this way. It isn't okay just because she is 18. This world is a mess...when is it okay to act or dressed in this manner? Just because the world says it's okay..this is why she dressed this way, because every one is doing it, right? Has no one ever told her that the broad path isn't the right path? Please, out of love and in that heart say something to her!
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't have a child that age but I am close enough myself to know that Halloween is a night to dress as slutty as possible, even the good girls. It doesn't say anything about her except she likes to have fun with her friends and it's a once a year thing till she gets too old.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• if she 18 she grown and you not her mother anyway so who cares what you think im sure you didnt dress like a nun or a saudi arabian all covered up at 18 either so get over it and move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• OP here OMG LOL..@ anonymous 4 minutes ago...lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I do and there is nothing to be surprised or upset about, after all it is Halloween and people dress up in all kinds of stuff, I don't see what the big deal is. You are only young and beautiful enough to get away with something like this for a short period of time so why not?

Answer by older at 12:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had a girl in my girl scout troop (5th grade) who dressed as Alice in Wonderland for the school party. The dress was too short and too low cut in my opinion. Then on Halloween she cut up the tights and went as "Bad Alice". It was terrible and I have to wonder what in the world her mom was thinking.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2010