Can you teel me why?...

Can you tell me why that some So Called Christians thinik that if they leave a church - where they started a problem that the think it will not follow them. why is it so hard for them to say I'm sorry- You was right and I was wrong or vice-versa. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. But I don't accept running away from your problems.

Irontontiger

Asked by Irontontiger at 12:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No one but someone running could answer that question, and their answers will be varied. Unless you are the one doing the running, you don't have to accept it. They do. We all have free will, and can screw up as we see fit. We will all deal with the consequences of our actions.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well, those I knew believed two things. If it's good, god is responsible. If it's bad, the devil is responsible. What they are NEVER taught, is that sometimes THEY are responsible. And you're right. The problem is going to follow them wherever they go!! You can't escape your karma.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I guess it depends on the real root of the problem... If the root of the issue is that they don't agree with the teachings or beliefs of the church, leaving does in fact solve the problem...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• pride, plain and simple. no one likes to admit they were wrong. 'so-called xtians' are no exception to this human trait. also, i might add, by judging their xtianity, you aren't helping the 'problem'. if you're xtian, op, why not just try praying the God will open their heart and give them wisdom and humility to deal with the 'problem' rather than running away?
    just a thought.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• All you can do is pray for them and hope that they let God reveal to them their wrongs.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It's not Christians who do that, it's simple human nature to resist admitting any wrong doing. Why do you think rationalization is such a popular defense mechanism? It avoids the difficult task of admitting we were wrong. Just yesterday an Atheist started barking at me for having an "attitude" simply because I answered her question and she happens to hate my guts, she saw an opportunity to bash me, she took it. She was wrong, she made a mistake and most group members called her on that .Did she apologize? Did she admit she was wrong? No, she lured in a buddy to support what she said. So it's not about being Christian, it's a psychological defense mechanism.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You should't let it get to you. Just pray for them. They can only run so far
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Instead of complaining about this, pray for them. God will get a hold of them in HIS timing. He loves them regardless of the mistakes they make and so should we as Christians.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010