Do you think by dressing slutty will get you into trouble?

I think so it might not be their turn but it coming I don't wish anything bad on anyone but men are evil they have a one track mind you hear it on the news all of the time be careful ladies you just might be next God Bless!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• 1. Not ALL men are evil and some women are too.
    2. Dressing "slutty" (as you say) can get anyone into trouble.
    3. More importantly how one dresses says a LOT about their character.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• DRESSING PROVOCATIVELY DOES NOT CAUSE A WOMAN TO BE ASSAULTED.

Grow up and quit victim blaming.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I doubt that a man will attack you or rape you just because of your clothing. Rape is not sexual---it s a power move, a way to abuse a woman and punish her. Oh, rapists will attack ANY woman, young or old. There have been too many cases of elderly women being raped and that just proves that looking "slutty" is not the reason for rape.
    BUT,I still don't approve of dressing in a "slutty way" just because you look too "easy" and you can attract the wrong kind of man that way. In other words, a guy who likes a slutty-looking girl is probably dumb. :-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Seriously. No one 'has it coming' no matter if they're wearing a snowsuit or a bikini. Not all men are evil, and I feel sorry for you if you feel this way.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Sometimes, I suppose. I guess it depends if you act slutty while you're dressed slutty.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with you. I don't think dressing sluttly means a woman deserves to be attacked but it does increase the likeliness of it happening so I'd be more careful.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• But that's not to say women who don't dress "slutty" aren't at risk either. There are crazy people in the world.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• OP here you can tell who the slutty ones are on here...lol OUCH!
    -------------------------------------------------
    And that means what?

I'm guessing you are part of the problem instead of understanding that rape can happen even if you are wearing ankle skirts and high collars. Rape happens in the Middle East and they sure as hell don't dress"slutty".

BTW ... define "slutty'. I wear jeans, low cut shirts and boots with 4-inch heels ... is that slutty?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think we want to dress more "bare" when we are ovulating. We accept more men (can only tolerate some male smells when ovulating) and get a lot more attention. On many levels we are in heat and somethin' somethin' is more likely!!!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010