Do you believe in the zodiac?

i mean, do you believe in your horoscope? I didn't used to and I don't follow them strictly, but I know that my sign describes me perfectly and most of the people I know. I'm also a Christian, so I feel that I shouldn't believe it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• no. i think people tend to read into those whatever they need to.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Nope.  It's just for fun, although the horoscope on my profile has been fairly accurate in an ambiguous sort of way.  Spooky lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yeah, I believe you can find answers there, but like everything else in life, it is what you make of it.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 8:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No I don't.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• No.

Reading a horoscope, even if just for fun, can easily influence a person to trust in someone else (or something else) other than God. It can be a way in which we open ourselves to the occult.

“The devil, through very small things, drills holes through which very large things enter.” - St. Teresa of Avila
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 8:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2010