Okay, so if you don't have your driver's license, who do you rely on to drive you everywhere?

Don't you feel like a burden? How do you get to more distant places? I guess it works if the grocery store, church and school are all within a couple blocks. Do you use taxis or public transportation?

I just can't grasp how people can live their lives without a driver's license.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Travel

• It depends where one lives too. Those in the city rarely need cars at all. Now I need my car, for nothing is within walking distance, and I sure won't depend on PACE. We travel multiple times a day to multiple places. Some just may not need transportation that often.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I got my license at 16 but before then I relied on public transportation. I'm pretty sure that's how most people do it, though it has to be difficult.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well I dont drive I have to bug my boyfriend or call friends. Cant afford to use public transportation and there are no buses here. it sucks!
    LoLLiPoPm0m

Answer by LoLLiPoPm0m at 12:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• im 27, and have never had my drivers license. i pretty much walk everywhere..i go grocery shopping with my mom..for places further away i take the bus..but literally..everything i could possibly need is 5=10 minutes away..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im 23.. & I haven't ever gotten a drivers license. I was always with a guy that had his.. so I never really got it. I want one tho.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I can't imagine not having a driver's license and the freedom to hop in the car and go where you want to go, and when you want to. I also can't imagine not having a passport or my own money.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010