What is the best baby products for categories below.. experienced moms please! :)

TELL ME WHAT BRAND OR TYPE HAS BEEN THE BEST FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS.. I NEED TO REGISTER AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BEST.

THANKS!!! :)

1) BABY MONITOR (WITH VIDEO)
2) DOUBLE STROLLER
3) SWING

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ADVICE...

proudtxmom22

Asked by proudtxmom22 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby monitors with video? never used, double stroller? never needed, swing? waste of money and space
    Anonymous

• You would be better off looking at where your registering and reading the revies from people who actually purchased the item. I dont buy anything without reading the reviews anymore!!! And you kind of have to average them out, some people are easy to please and happy with anything, and others you couldnt please no matter how hard you try. So just read the reviews and go with the average. Some times you get what you pay for, but seriously it doesnt hurt to get cheaper items on little things.....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I never used a monitor with video, I rather like the cheap and easy one I received at my baby shower, besides all I need to do is hear his cry because no matter what really, I'm not too far away and I'd rather be there in person to check him than just see an image. Hmm... double stroller, well, I also never needed one, but there are some nice ones at Baby's-R-Us and I have to disagree, i -love- my swing, my son loves his swing and it fold up really nicely so I can tuck it away from site. It's just a hand me down though. I don't really go with brand names, I mean before you know it, your kid has grown out of it.
    little_lion

Answer by little_lion at 12:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The only one I used was a swing, and it was wonderful. Mine was by Boppy, from Target.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had a nature's touch swing from fisher price with the papasan cradle seat, it was awesome. Any swing you shoose I definitely recommend a papasan cradle seat.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I loved my swing, it was the main thing I needed for each kid! I will say that my son used to reach out and grab the supports and stop the thing, and then cry until I started it again! I had a different model for my two girls and they couldn't reach the supports! LOL They are the best gift to get, I can't imagine not using one!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• for stroller we needed a double as well and we got a used eddie baur and its amazing i prefer the in line ones bc some of the side by sides are just too wide for doorways or going down aisles when your shopping, the video monitor was amazing too i dont remember the brand but we got it at burlington coat factory babydepot and it was 99$ and works great and for swings im pg now and this time im gonna go with one of the ones that can swing either way bc then it can mock how ur rocking them
    haymama

Answer by haymama at 12:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Deff go with the fisher price cradle swing it is the most amazing swing and my daughter just LOVES it!!!! I got mine at toys r us, they also sell them at target, and walmart online. They also come in many different designes depending on where you buy it from I bought the little lambs one it is really cute!

BTW I have had both kinds of swings just so you know I have tried them both out and by far the Cradle swing is way more comffy and entertaining to the babies! :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Lil-Lamb-Dream-Swing/dp/B0018Z6910/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=fisher%20price%20swing&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-5&qid=1289326616&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Fisher-Price%20Lil%20Lamb%20Dream%20Swing&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

wow that's a big address.. lol anyway this is what i have just so you know what I am talking about :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• just to let you know I found it at walmart right know on sale for $105 and they have more to pick from :) lol sorry I just love the swing! just type in fisher price swing in the search at walmart and it will bring them all up!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010