pain on one side of my pelvis, crampiness, painful urination, slight nausea.

I've been having this pain on one side...i'd describe it as where my left ovary would be...

Sometimes it burns when I pee, usually only when it's been a while since I've had something to drink like first thing in the morning.

When I pee the pain eases up slightly and then returns.

I feel like I'm going to start my period or like I have to have a bowel movement but when I try to go to the restroom nothing happens...I haven' thad a bowel movement in two days despite cramps and painful feelings of needing too.

What could this be?

I'm going to the doc soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a kidney stone or infection
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i experienced kind of the same pain this morning, and i believe i'm ovulating on my left side. i just got off my period roughly a week and a half ago too, so it makes sense. i didn't have burning when urinating but there was lots of cramping on that side to the point i had to take something and lie down. hope you feel better and it turns out to be nothing! also if you haven't had a bowel movement in two days and this is unusual for you, it could be cramping from constipation.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• it could be a cyst. most of the time they will just take care of themselves, but def go to the dr. to make sure.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• UTI...kidney stone....you def. need to go to the Dr....you need some meds to fight the infection!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• UTI?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• SOunds like a cyst possibly
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010