Don't you hate it when

You go to watch your favorite show on the DVR, and there's "breaking news" on instead, over your show? And by the time you're watching, it's old news, anyway! Rrsh!

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate it when the cable company says a particular show is going to be on, and you go to record it and it isn't even the right program. I mean sheesh, if it's in the TV guide, don't you think it ought to be correct?
    squeekers

Answer by squeekers at 12:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ...You know what I am talking about? It just irks me to no end, especially if it's only about some car chase in California (celebrity or not), I mean how many car chases does California go through a week or day? LOL I've lived in Cali, and trust me, you stop counting after you can no longer count your fingers and toes.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, that happened here last week. Bad weather storm.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yeah or a ballgame pre-empts your show so you end up missing part of it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Embarrassed to say, I don't even know how to dvr.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We were talking about getting one and that is one thing I had NOT thought about it!! Although in our case, the shows that we would DVR are not on channels that have news interruptions.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010