my kids head! adult content

omg, I cannot get his head rounded out properly!
He's 6 months and he's been really active for the last 4 months and I had hoped it would round out on it's own...I've tried turning his head while he's sleeping but he always move it to that one side again.I've tried rubbing that one side for as long as I can but he gets annoyed (who wouldn't right?)
I've tried rolling his head back and forth in my hands but nothing seems to be working and yet everyone has SO much unhadvice on what I should and shouldn't do and one woman even went so far as to say,"well, if you would just hold him obviously that wouldn't have happened." Really, bitch? Yes there are times when I put my son in his stationary with his toys, or the swing or his walker, but how the hell am I to cook dinner or do other chores or even bathe for that matter.
I'm practically obsessed with this, I can't go anywhere without comparing my sons head, gah! help me lol

little_lion

Asked by little_lion at 12:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just relax. My Sons head was flat in the back because he refused to sleep on his side and had a fit if I tried to make him. It has absolutley 100% gone away on its OWN. He will soon be more active and will sleep many different ways and hold his head up much better. YOU are NOT a bad Mom! It happens all the time and goes away on it's own. :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• How bad is it? I mean, my son is 8 months and his head is not completely round. He has a lump on one side from using vacuum during labor. I think they should round out by the time the head plates close.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Well my sons head was shaped a lil funny after birth and for a while u just have to give it time. his head was shaped funny cuz he was born so quickly i didn't even push and this kid came popping out of me. But my brother head look awful when he was born. and was like that till he was on up in age and finally got better. but nothing to worry about as long as ur doctor don't seem concerned then don't stress.
    It will all fix it self. and there is nothing wrong with u putting ur kid in a walker or something. mothers do it everyday so don't even mind that, i put my son in his high chair so i could shower!!!! if u hold the baby all the time then the baby is going to want to be held alll the time and who has time to hold the baby 24/7??? GL!!!
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• While he's awake..just keep him with a nice snugglie baby hat at all times..maybe the head will get a nice shape.
    THATBUTTERFLY1

Answer by THATBUTTERFLY1 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010