Favorite Show?

What is your favorite show on tv right now? I'm really loving Dexter (I know..a little dark but he's HOT in a freaky scary way..)

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 1:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Dexter is AWESOME!!! I haven't missed any of the episodes since the series started.

We also love Sons of Anarchy and Burn Notice. Oh and hubby is liking The Walking Dead. These are just the ones that are currently on ... we have several more that are taking breaks right now and won't be back until after the first of the year.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Haven't found one since Lost. Been on a netflix streak....star wars and Indiana jones series.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Boardwalk Empire... Micheal Pitt is hot! Plus I'm a history buff
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 3:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Parenthood!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I wish I had more time for TV, I have to limit my shows. But, I love alot of reality TV, and then Modern Family is pretty funny.

Plus on HBO i love Broadwalk Empire!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Bones
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• My DH is into Boardwalk Empire, but I just can't get into it. Thankfully we have DVR since it comes on at the same time as Dexter! LOL For some reason, I can't get into any of the shows on HBO but all the Showtime shows manage to hook me in. Loving Weeds and The Big C too. Can't wait for Californication and Tara to start back up!
    Erin_Jus

Comment by Erin_Jus (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010