Anyone had problems with an HSG?

Tried to have this test performed with no result. I was told that my uterus was tilted. Will this prevent pregnancy? Is there another test to find blockage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my cousin has a tilted uterus....and i was diffecult for her to get pg...it took her 4 years with both her kids but she does have kids....so that's a plus....i had the hsg test done about 3 months ago...hurt like hell but they did find blockage with me...had to have my right tube removed....we've been ttc for almost 5 years now....if you want to talk im me
    longing2beamoth

Answer by longing2beamoth at 11:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I would not take this. Your body will heal itself if there is blockage and the doctors, if they find blockage will take out one of your tubes which will decrease your chances by 50%. Just be healthy and try seeing an alternative medicine doctor like acupuncturist or chiropractor.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 12:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Thanks longing2beamom.....yes the hsg test hurt terribly, in fact I had to tell the Dr. to stop with the test after almost an hour of trying to do it!!! I was miserable! I just hope there is a chance!!!!!
    Anonymous