How long after your missed period did you wait before you took a Pregnancy Test?

I don't know if my period is late or if my body wants to skip a whole month like it did in August. Which was the first time my period actually skipped a whole month. Now, i just don't know anymore!

MamaSince2005

Asked by MamaSince2005 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 4 to 5 days
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine are also only 4 days long
    Raeann11

• I never waited... If I was late I took a test as soon as I could get one.
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 1:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• with my daughter it was like a week...but, my periods were never normal...i was just feeling different. My son, i wasnt having periods at that point and my boobs were really sore, worse than when you are on your period...so i just felt pregnant so i took a test and it confirmed it.
    Mama_G312

Answer by Mama_G312 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• it's supposedly 5 days after but im irregular so i didn't really have that option. i found out i was pregnant when i was a month to a month and a half late. if you think you are than just take a test, get a cheapy one @ the dollar store and if it comes out positive or you still don't trust it get one from the drug store.
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am right there with ya. 2-3 days late. Took a clear blue easy digi this morning and (big shocker) NEG!!!! STILL have not started. SO FRUSTRATED!!!!
    Carista

Answer by Carista at 8:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i waited a week.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010