Why do you think some women drop out of cafe mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cuz there are people looking for honest answers, and then there are others who just attack you and degrade you - and the site shouldn't be like that. i know some people are just answering honestly, but damn - you dont gotta be so mean!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Probably because there are so many rude, know-it-all women here.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Most of the people I've seen leave have became just too busy to get on here anymore, lost internet connection or got kicked off.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I've had it happen to me before. I've said something and it gets misinterpreted (damn internet!) and they just attack from every angle. You try explaining yourself and it's just way too late. Just so much drama sometimes from some people.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I know I left for awhile because my daughter was removed from our home (she's home now) and I just didn't feel like I was a mom anymore or deserved to make friends with other moms.
    I'm trying to stick around now this time and get myself some support and make some friends who are other moms becuase currently I don't really have any mom friends.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• SweetPieMama I totally agree. There is no reason to go ballisitc on questions and the crazy thing was that some of them were top answerers.Just very random and very irrational answers.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• So been there too. I mean totally from every angle and inch you get attacked and there is no way out of trying to defend yourself to such ridiculous responses. For ex. someone said that she was being stalked half kidding half serious it seemed like a very juvenile question and then I innocently said that I wa s in real life and she flipped . It was juct so crazy how she went off on me and her question stayed on because I never bothered to report it and she kept going down on me over and over like a bully whackjob. My husband thought she was nuts. But whatever as long as I remained calm and normal and just realized that she was just a bully.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• There are a myriad of reasons, I'm sure. They don't have time, they get too busy, they can't find their niche, it's too time intensive and FB is easier, they're not into the social network thing, they haven't made any close friends, they can't take the drama that arises from time to time, they don't fit in, they're really men....

And that is probably just the tip of the iceberg!
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You're alright Jade. Your kids are 2cute. Welcome back.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010