Shoes!

I think it is weird. Are you a typical woman addicted to shoe shopping? If yes, do you also enjoy being barefoot? I love to be barefoot, yet can't stop buying cute shoes. Would you rather be bare all the time, or have more shoes than you can wear?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Okay seriously I think this is HILARIOUS because I am EXACTLY the same way!! Cant stamd wearing shoes and socks but LOVVVEEE cute shoes! :)
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I love shoes. LOOOOOVE them. I am not a fan of being barefoot outside the house. I just gave away like 30 pairs of shoes a few months ago, so I think you can guess which side of the fence I fall on!
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I know exactly what ya mean, both for me
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would rather be barefoot all the time. I HATE having to wear shoes. Though that being said I love to LOOK at shoes and will sometimes even try on shoes but I don't really like to wear shoes. Though I'm sure half that problem is that finding shoes that fit my feet is hard and half the cute shoes just don't come in wide! So I have a pair of flip flops, crocks, my dress shoes (which are flip flops too actually), a pair of nice-ish casual shoes and that's it. I still need to go buy a winter pair before the snow sets in.
    Now my daughter on the hand. She has almost more than she can wear between what I buy her and what grandma gives her from Aunt Eliza (though some of those get chucked as being super grody).
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010