Do you like the hospital that is in your town??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. I used to work there, I know more than I want to know about the retarded doctors. LOL! I would only go there if I needed emergency care for something minor or something so urgent and life-threatening that I couldn't drive the 40 minutes to the next nearest hospital.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not really. I go to the next town over.. much better there, and close.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, we have very good hospitals here.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I live where the Mayo Clinic/St. Marys is. I only go there for specialists. But we have 2 here, I go to the other one.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• NO! That's where my c-section was botched and the ER staff did not treat my son's hand fracture and messed up his ear when he got something stuck in it. I do go to one of their outpatient clinics and I like that though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, especially the pediatric ER.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Nope. We have good hospitals here but I just do not like hospitals period.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No I drive an hour to go to another hospital
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Logan's ER is pretty good on the few times we've been there we've never had to wait, which is HUGE improvement over McKay's long wait times.
    However in terms of the maternity care I MUCH prefered McKay. If it wasn't for non-cooperative staff here in Logan I'd have used McKay to have my son but they said I couldn't see the Nurse Practitioner here and have her give reports to a dr. there and plan to use the hosp. close to family. So I had Ryker in Logan which in the end wasn't terrible since friends could come see us. But the food wasn't nearly as good and I was so wanting to get to take advantage of the room service option that they imput just a week after my daughter was born (hubs also used to work at McKay).
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No. It is literally 4 blocks away and I refuse to go there unless absolutely have to. With both of my children I drive north 20 minutes away to have them. Also, I live very close to Philadelphia and haved used their children's hospital more than once.
    Wendums71

Answer by Wendums71 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010