need boyfriend advice

so my boyfriends in the army and every time he leaves for training he ends us , then he comes back and I dont take him back right away but he proves and proves himself that im the only girl for him and right be4 he leaves again he ends it out no where , I dont understand it and he remains talking to me when he can when hes gone.. Im not sure what to do or how to fix this..

robbysmommy06

Asked by robbysmommy06 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell em to kick rocks! sounds like he is using you if he really cared he would stay with you all the time. Just because he leaves doesn't mean he can't stay with you! You better off wiith out his games.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• See I don't understand this because I always got the idea that guys get a lot of comfort from having their woman standing by them when they're deployed. The first thing that comes to my mind is that he wants to cheat? Sorry, I know that's a horrible thought. How many times has this happened? And when he comes back and "wants you" again, he doesn't give you an explanation? Maybe you need to start seeing some other guys, branch out a little. I can't think of a single good reason for him to do this. I'd say "forget it!"
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Maybe he wants to "play" while he's gone to training, but doesn't want to feel like he's betraying you while doing it. All the while, he's letting you down by breaking up with you every time he has to leave.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree it sounds like he is going out with others and doesn't want to feel like he is cheating. I think you should definitely look around for another boyfriend preferably one who REALLY cares about you because it doesn't sound like he does. good luck and remember you deserve a lot better then this kind of treatment and total disregard for your feelings.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My brother-in-law did the same thing with my sister. He thought that it would put too much pressure on their relationship if they were together while he was gone. There is a lot of stress in basic training and other training. Eventually he asked her to marry him, and they have been together for 15 years. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• he's using you. Next time he ends it don't take him back. It's all a game to him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Idk if its a game , idk if hes scared or what . I know he loves me and I know he isnt cheating or seeing ne one else and the trainings hes at u dont even have a chance to have fun per say , its just confusing and hurts . last time i took him back after he proved himself to me and we were talkin marriage then two days later he dumped me and i was like why and he couldnt give me a str8 answer. I just dont understand it all and i do love him and just dont get why someone would take all that time to prove they care and stay by someones side just to end it .. I guess I have to wait til he gets home to get a real answer. I know few weeks ago he told me he was scared and i know for fact he isnt with or talking to or seeing neone else.
    robbysmommy06

Comment by robbysmommy06 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. He is like the trees blowing in the wind, swaying in whatever direction the wind blows. My husband and I have been married almost 20 years and 9 children later, we both knew that we wanted to share a life together. If a man can't identify a diamond even though it is glistening in the sun, he can't identify a woman worth marrying who will love him for a lifetime. Allow God to bring a man into your life that will "RECOGNIZE" the diamond that is you.
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 7:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010