Pregnant and Hemmorhoids! adult content

I know this is WAY TOO MUCH TMI, but I can't help it. When I was pregnant with my first, I had hemmorhoids towards the end (as everyone does). And now that I have my second due in a month, I've had this super painful hemmorhoid for about 4-5 days now. I'm using the tucks wipes constantly AND the preparation H cream - and still no relief!!! what can i do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Raw potato, cut it up in a small piece and place on the hemorrhoids for 15 mins and keep doing this as needed. I did it and within a couple of hours later they were feeling much better. Then within a week for me they were gone. So when I start to get one I do this. I also use witch hazel pads after every BM. I take lots of epsom salt baths too.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• try sitz bath, that you can buy from retail store
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010