Pls answer what did you take with you to the hospital when you had your LO(s)??

I have some things packed already but I want to know what you guys brought to make sure I have everything that I am going to need. So what did you take and did you use it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, I was there 3 weeks, so I won't tell you everything I took, but here are some essentials:

Toothbrush and your favorite shower stuff if you want a nice shower before you come home
    SLIPPERS! You never know what's on those hospital floors, and the socks they give you are ok, but not great
    Music. I played music while in labor and it was great.
    You might want some nice scents....
    Favorite lotion
    Makeup and hair stuff. It's just nice to get fixed up a little afterwards.
    Lip balm
    Energy drinks (caffiene free)

I'm sure there's more, those are just things that come to mind.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Besides the basics my Zune,a book,snacks,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Noise canceling ear phones
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Fav. shower stuff... That was the BEST shower of my life the first one after baby!
    My Boppy.
    Entertainment it got boring after the first night couldnt leave the room with baby and they dont take them to the nursery anymore at our hospital.
    Snacks... hospital food wasnt up to what i wanted
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 1:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• slippers, my own nightgowns, bath things, toothpaste and brush, books to read snacks, my own pillow and blanket,socks and a going home outffit.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Here is what I took to the hospital:
    Toothbrush, toothpaste, shower stuff, my own towel, a new pretty nightgown and robe (you will be taking a lot of pictures, and I wanted to look nice), make up, face wash, hair stuff (rubberbands, bobby pins), 4 outfits for baby, recieving blanket, my own pillow from home, my boppy...oh yeah, and her stroller! people will be bringing you gifts and flowers and we used the stroller to get everything down to the car. I was wheeled out holding our DD, and my SO was pushing the stroller with all the stuff we brought and were given!
    I had a sceduled c-section so I knew I would be there at least a few days...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010