Horrible!!

What is the worst, most unhealthy, nutritionally bankrupt thing you have ever eaten and enjoyed every minute of with no guilt whatsoever? Like getting a bucket of fried chicken and eating only the crispies.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm deep fat fried candy bars for starters!! LOL
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A jar of rainbow chip frosting. I dipped animal crackers in it. I didn't feel guilty but I really pissed off my stomach.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A whole pack of doughnuts!

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• fried candy bars for sure or the triple chocolate turtle brownies I made last night.
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 1:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• One thing I can't resist even on a diet is Subway's Macadamia nut cookies!!!! I just had one and I'm desperately trying to lose the weight!!!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If there is bacon around I will eat it. I don't care if there is 2lbs of it. I will eat it.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Every so often for dinner we do what we call totchos. Tatertots made into nachos. Totally not healthy but oh so tasty.
    After that I'd probably say ganache is next on my list, but it's hard to feel guilty about chocolate.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A whole big bag of salt & vinegar chips to myself once felt horrible afterwords but was craving them bad
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2010