Anonymous answerers..... brave aren't you?

I do see a time for using this. But just to voice your opinion in a debate or something and use your snide comments w/out showing yourself? I have no respect for the little weasles hiding in their anon. posts. I enjoy a good debate or convo, and hearing from all sides. It's great to see where they're coming from, no matter how bizarre the beliefs may seem to me. To understand how they may have gotten to their understanding.

It's easy to be Miss Opinion w/out having to show yourself. But if you have an opinion, don't you think you should own up to it if you're going to post? I have no resect for those who don't or their opinions for that matter.

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 1:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree. It's pathetic, really. Are they really that scared to own what they're saying? It's one thing if it's something embarrassing, but when it's in debate, give me a break.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree!! Most people wouldn't say half the things they do when they post ANON!! Heres a bump!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with you , specially when the response is an insulting one or just plain rude.

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• BUMP!   dont know what I missed but you rock

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No balls! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We're Anon anyways. We don't know each other, but being ANON gives one extra layer. You can't point the finger and sass at whoever actually said it.

It can be abused, I agree, but it also serves a good purpose if used correctly. Some people have embarrassing admissions or want to be able to speak freely without getting sassed at.

Its not about bravery. What are you gonna do? Type someone to death? You can't actually do anything to anyone else here, so its not about bravery, its just about not wanting to hear the person's crap.

Also someone may have something to say whose normally well liked, but doesn't want the comment associated with them, so they say it Anon and no one links it to Ms Perfect and Nice over there.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• some ppl do it just to piss u off
    Anonymous

• It is one thing if you are using it to be mean. If you want to give info out and yes you do not want people to know who you are. So that being said then yes I would use it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• lol I love the people who post anon, and ask "am I pregnant?" or something equally as ... I can't even think of a word.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The only real function I see for the anon button is when people are asking or answering questions about a topic they might not want to be public about. Sex or health questions. But just to be bitchy? Be a bitch under your own screen name.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010