What are your plans for today??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hoping to get my room in order a large part of which is dealing with multiple baskets of laundry that I haven't folded or put away and that my daughter and her friend mixed up with the dirty stuff and made a big mess of. Also hoping to sort out all the newborn clothes my little guy has outgrown and get them washed so I can go visit my friend in the hospital and her new little boy that arrived yesterday and gift them with all those clothes that he wore once, IF he wore them at all, a few things he truly never wore. So that's my plan for today.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I should be doing something constructive, like cleaning, but... I'm not.
    At least I'll take the dog for a walk...
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Shopping for party supplies. My daughter's bday is in 1 week I should have done this a while ago hehe!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I just came back from work and a bunch of errands. I need to go finish setting up my booth at a gift boutique/holiday fair thing. Then it's pick up the boys, get them to do homework and shower. Run the oldest to his presentation thing that he is doing as a favor for a teacher. Run home, make dinner and hopefully relax with the youngest until DH and DD come home from her basketball game. Then go pick up my oldest. Collapse into bed. Rinse. Repeat/
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Suck floors, mow lawn, blow yard
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Somehow get some work done while I try to keep my son from tearing the whole house apart... finish cleaning (dishes and most of kitchen are cleaned) and try to squeeze in a blog post or two.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• clean the bathrooms
    mommy223326

Answer by mommy223326 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Work then go get pics my kids took. then laundry dinner and then some hubby time
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010