any ideals on how to get him back in the bedroom instead of using internet porn

we used to have hot wonderful sex know its like he rither watch porn then actuclly do it with me

turtle420

Asked by turtle420 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Have the internet shut off...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• do a strip tease for him. possibly role play... video tape a session just for him. (dont post it newhere tho) try something new. ;)

also be open and tlk to him about it. tell him how it makes u feel. ask him if he would want u cheating on him, bc in essence, thats what he is doing to u.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Step outside your box and do something fun for him.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• thank u guys! ive tryed talking to him he just gets mad a leaves.when we do have sex i take care of him but none for me!im bored too,is there something new i can try
    turtle420

Comment by turtle420 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i feel the same! im sorry
    bethann9988

Answer by bethann9988 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm not going to tell you to do anything, because the problem isn't sex. The problem is within your the relationship . Pornography is like fire, eventually it will consume, and what he sees will eventually get down in his heart, and what's in his heart is what he will eventually perform, and more than likely with someone else. Don't let anyone dupe you into believing that you have to degrade yourself to get the love, affection and intimacy that is rightfully yours. You made vows didn't you? I've been married almost 20 years, with 9 children and the love that my husband shows me is still incredibly intense. I didn't have to make videos, or behave like a two dollar whore, I didn't have to do any of those things, and no self-respecting woman should have to. My husband not only loves me, but he respects me, not just because of WHO I am to him, but WHAT I am to him, and that is his beloved wife.
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 6:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have always gone out of my way to pleasure my husband ... I listen to his reactions, if he likes what I'm doing, I continue, if not, I stop. I encouraged him years ago to slow down and enjoy the "foreplay" time - not just to get us in the mood, but because it's there that the connection begins. The physical act itself is nothing without foreplay and the "afterglow" of snuggling. Just as important are the little things - a kiss on the back of the neck (he's at his desk and you kiss him there, just because - or you could be cooking and he wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck); a simple love note left in a spot your spouse will find it.

20 years strong is our relationship - we've enjoyed watching porn together, we've enjoyed "toys" together, we've enjoyed changing our playtime, keeping it spicy. Lingerie - a nice silk nightie is perfect - music, candles, a massage, or a bath.
    Together, that's the key. JMO
    MoonStruckMom

Answer by MoonStruckMom at 9:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010