Have you ever bought a pre owned video from Game Stop?

My son wants Nascar Kart Racing for the Wii. I can not find it anywhere except for Amazon.com and new ones start at I think it was $59.99!! My local Game Stop has one pre owned for $24.99. I was just wondering if you ever bought one used from there and if so was the game it great working condition? Are they guaranteed with a full refund?

Thanks

Sunflower722

Asked by Sunflower722 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• that is the only place we buy our games for our kids now, they work great, Gamestop checks them thoroughly.
    babygirl2008200

Answer by babygirl2008200 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My husband and son are big gamers and that is their "mall"-lol! They sell very good quality pre-owned games. We own several and have only had a problem with oen and when we took it back they swapped it no questions asked.
    NextLevelMom

Answer by NextLevelMom at 10:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• we get used games from gamestop sometimes too and have never had a problem with any of them GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• That's where we always go. They are always in good condition.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yep, in fact I wound up buying a pre-owned Wii system from them as well. Never had any problems, we hardly ever buy new games anymore.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ya if they don't work take them back within I think 14 days of the purchase and they will exchange it or trade it or if they don't have it you can get another game at the same price..I won't buy new games they get old and no longer get played it's best to buy them used then they get the money worth
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Nope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We always buy our games there. We've only gotten one badly damaged game and they took it back with no problem.
    Why pay full price if you can get it used, I always say.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Never have had a problem at Game Stop with any of the games we bought plus their exchange policy is pretty good too.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes my husband buys alot of games there are good
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010