What are the best work from home opportunitites for moms?

Bellabelieves

Asked by Bellabelieves at 10:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I think the best work from home opportunity is what fulfills your needs. You are the only person that can really answer that question. I believe Scent-Sations was the best opportunity for me. I am able to work around my full time job, have fun and be in control. I looked for a team that had integrity and honesty and was willing to take the time to train me. I like being able to earn an income 3 different ways with this company and not being pressured. If you would like to take a look at what I am doing please visit my website at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com or you can call me at 715-383-4417. Good luck in your search. Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Check out my websites: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• A lot of places where askig for over $100 or only 40 every month for a year or so. then others wanted money before the information. My choice was the mom team.
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    You should check it out and if its not for you then i would more than willing to help you find something. I'm not looking out for myself alone i would really like to help people who need to work from home. No you dont have to sign up with me in order for me to help you.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Indeally, best work at home opportunity for you is what you have been doing untill now. I mean if you have work experince of office assistant, then you can do the same from home or was in customer care, the work at as customer care agent from home for virtual call centers. There are so many legit work at home job available and you stand good chance of getting one with prior work experince. www.workathomedesk.com has very good work-at-home job directory and post latest job leads every day.
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 1:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• The best work at home opportunity for you will be one that you belive in and have a passion for! Find something that you LOVE and go from there! I have a passion for my work from home business and I truly LOVE what I do! I help people everyday save on their dental/medical expenses and I help people work form home too! Come check it out and see for yourself if you can develop a passion for helping people like I do!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• A great opportunity is one that not too many people have heard of it. Makes it a lot easier to go into new markets. If you are considering a home business, you need to be in one that is in the wellness industries. Noone these days is buying makeup, candles, tupperware, etc. People are more into their health. So the business I am is making lots of money and at the same time helping people with their health and their ailments. If you would like more information, please visit my profile and contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am a SAHM of 2... My oldest is only 2 1/2 but I work my business and make great money from it! I love what I do and would love to tell you about it. We've been featured in a number of business magazines and fetured on 60 mins also... Just PM me and I'll tell you all about it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have 2 business from home that I work around my girls schedule. I have more information about them in my profile. Let me know if you have any questions!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. If you have questions let me know. I have been paid every month. http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 9:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~Jennifer

http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008