Have you ever had pregnancy symptoms and then realize that you're just crazy?

I have recently aquired an imaculate sense of smell, I have super sore breasts, and feel sick to my stomach. The FURTHEST along I could be is 2w1d.. it is crazy to think I could have these symptoms this early.. right?

I'm worried that I am making myself THINK I am pregnant, even though I'm not.. just because I want to be.. I mean, really, who gets pregnancy symptoms THAT early.

Advice or encouragement for the crazy lady?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your mind can play tricks on you sometimes even preventing you from conceiving, it did for me. Your not crazy, but you need something else to occupy your mind with.....

Answer by older at 2:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im going through a similar thing, even thinking im experiencing morning sickness. I think in my case its wishful thinking. But who knows think positively it might just be that you are pregnant.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 2:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes, ive been there and your NOT crazy. you just want a baby really bad and maybe your imagining the symptoms. that's what happened to me when i was ttc. take a test or go to the doc though just to be sure :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Your not crazy I believe when you want it bad enough you can make your body believe also.
    Ms.BLT

Answer by Ms.BLT at 4:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think and want to believe that i am prego all the time
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yep all the time... It stinks....
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 4:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010