do you have a sleep number bed?

We're thinking of getting a sleep number bed to replace our traditional mattress. What's your experience? Thanks

RentaMom

Asked by RentaMom at 2:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I had one and I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. My future ex husband ruined it and i'm actually suing him for it in the divorce. i'm sleeping on a regular bed now and my back HATES me every single morning.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We really like ours. I don't think we would have agreed on regular mattress, because our numbers are very different. Make sure you have the store estimate your sleep number with their machine while you're on one of the mattresses. Once you get it home and try it out, if it's doesn't seem quite right try going up or down by 5 and try it for a few days to see it's better. I had to make a slight adjustment to what they thought my number was, but I've been happy with it ever since.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not yet, but I want one! My hubs and I slept on one at a hotel, and I really liked the bed. I have 2 family members who have sleep number beds, they both love them and rave about them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Want one
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 4:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010