Ever have a list for your kids for the holiday's and wish you could get all the toys!!!???

I know our children want 100 things each or each thing is $100 or more lol!

Seems that they are into any new thing, toy, gadget, game, pets, (real or fake!)
It's so annoying that we don't own a garage or have a basement for them to keep LOTS of things. OR..... at least the big items.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 2:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I really can't stand having all that crap in the house. I just get a few toys.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes but realisticly it wouldn't be possible .
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 2:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My kids make a list but know Santa will only bring three thing and that Santa will decide which three based on what other kids ask for. But sometimes it would be nice, then again I have 8 so it could get very spendy!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 2:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes but I don't think they would play with it all and I don't like looking at a pile of toys lying around the house
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I used to. I was a single mom of 3 for 3 years and things were VERY tight, I worked endless hours to get my kids the toys they wanted for Christmas. A few weeks ago my daughter and I were sorting through her toys for a garage sale - I was ooohhhing and aaahhhing over their old toys and she asked why I was so attached. I told her that I just remembered working so hard to buy them their toys so we could have a nice Christmas. She said "Mom, we would have had a nice Christmas without all these things" (she's 9!), so this year I've just realized that I don't need to stress about getting them everything they want - they know it's about us just being together!

Answer by missanc at 2:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Last christmas my boys were in the hospital and were 3 weeks old this year i am going to make sure they have it all big tall small EVERYTHING it hurt really bad seeing my boys in the hospital last christmas so this year im definetely gonna make it count!!
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 11:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010