Lizard tongue. Just a little survey I'm doing. May be TMI for some.

My hubby and I have a little debate going on right now about what I like to call Lizard tongue. I say it's fine down town but not so much when we are kissing. Does anyone agree?

Su-Z-Q

Asked by Su-Z-Q at 10:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ok,look, I have read this 2x's and still not sure what it is. can you explain, and dang don't I feel old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• lOl..bf hasnt gone down their but if he did id agree with you ;p lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm talking about when you hubby is kissing you and using way too much tongue. I told him he has a tendency to do that and that, though it works while he's giving me oral pleasure it does not work for me when we are kissing. I hope that clears it up a bit. Sorry.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got it now. Phew
    Anonymous

• I have a SO that is a terrible kisser imo. He does that lizard tongue thing when he kisses and it's repulsive (although I do enjoy french kissing but not with his haphazard tongue flicks). My problem is that he hates going down town and even when he did he was terrible at it there as well so I just gave up. However, in answer to your question, I do prefer they concentrate down town with lizard tongue flicking. I'm ok with simple pecks uptown.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My husband was a great oral lover. He loved giving oral. I really enjoyed it BUT he was the world's worst kisser. He seemed to think he should use his tongue in the exact same manner when doing both. A little tongue when kissing is fine. Tickling my lips or rubbing his tongue on my teeth or the end of my toungue but licking or sucking the saliva out of my mouth is just nasty. I never enjoyed his tongue jammed half way down my throat. It is great that you can discuss this with your husband.
    Anonymous

• Just the answer I was looking for my dear. Thank you. And my husband thanks you too. LOL
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 2:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm so glad it's not just me!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I agree! lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008