What kind of music, if any, do you clean to?

I like just about anything really depending on what kind of mood I'm in when I'm cleaning. So sometimes it's the rock/alternative type stuff. If I'm in a good mood or if my 3 year old is around she really likes it when I pull out the Nsync and Backstreet Boys and those sorts of old CD's that are really high energy, and so good for cleaning to.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 2:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Rap =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I always cleans to the counting crows if I can't find the CD then its hard rock
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I do the cleaning to the tune of whatever is on the radio at that point, usually 50's or 60's as I listen to Gold radio most of the time, unless its a Sunday when I listen to the love songs programme at 9 o'clock
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I just put my iTunes on and clean to whatever random song comes up, Rihanna, SOAD, CeeLo, 3OH!3, Britney Spears (her more 'harder' stuff, if you can call it that), Lady Gaga, anything to get me motivated.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hard Rock... it keeps me moving !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 2:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• DJ Shorty mixes. She's fun and danceable and the sets usually last about and hour which is almost exactly how long it takes me to straighten up.
    FlamingIguana

Answer by FlamingIguana at 3:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• rap
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010