Appetite supressors?

My baby is 15months old. Since he was born I am never full. I am hungry ALL THE TIME! To the point where I am wakeing up 2 or 3 times a night NEEDING to eat. Before I had kids I rarely ate a full "dinner" portion at a resturant... Now I could eat 3 or 4 without feeling full, and I'm hungry again in an hour. My husband was always the BIG eatter in our house. One time I watched him eat 2 XL Pizzas, a 12" sub and a 2 leter of soda... NOW I out eat him by 3 or 4 servings and I'm still hungry... What can i do to feel full? I've tried everything!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Health

• Hmm...have you tried eating more protein and fiber? I googled "what foods help you feel full" and that was pretty much the consensus. Basically, protein and fiber take longer to digest than empty carbs like pasta and white breads and such. I know it's hard to actually plan meals out so you know you'll get what you need, I'm very very pregnant and I have a hard time finding good food that'll keep me full. Here's a link that I found helpful, it's a Yahoo article that I found on the google search:

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/joybauernutrition/23785/healthy-foods-that-make-you-feel-full/
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Drink lots of water. It fills you up and no calories.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• ^^ Oh, doy, I forgot about water too, thank you :D

I heard about a trick you might be able to try. Anytime you get hungry, drink a cup of water, and within 15 minutes your craving might just go away. Sometimes your body tricks you into thinking you're hungry when you're really just thirsty. I haven't tried this theory because I'm too damn lazy, but you could give it a try if nothing else works xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have started drinking around a gallon of water a day and eat lots of high fiber foods... I even switched my cerial and yougrt over to FiberOne... I started eating potatoes because they are low fat but suposed to be filling... They aren't. I drink a full 16ozs of water befor I eat but all it does is make me pee...

I will check out that link Thanks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am...was constantly hungry, I found Arbonne all natural herbal dietary supplements (take 30min before a meal) & weight loss chews (fav. flavor chocolate & caramel) eat as a snack instead of eating junk food. I love it! I am supressing my appetite & losing weight!
    ArbonneMaMa530

Answer by ArbonneMaMa530 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• coffee.
    Anonymous