My Daughter's been Driving me nuts latley, is there anyone who went through this with there kids who might know what is going on?

My Daughter's 9 months going on 10 months this month... and she all of a sudden has been waking up and 4 am or early screaming her head off i thought maybe she's teething again shes ALOT more fussy and shes eating more then usual 4 am she wont go back to sleep so i have to get her a bottle then she wakes up at least 2 more times that morning she goes to bed around 8 pm everynight but then wake up within a couple hours after puting her down.

L.L.Joyce

Asked by L.L.Joyce at 2:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe she is getting hungry so might try her on baby cereal and that might help her not be so hungry. Just try to make her comfortable when bed time. I leave a night light on and my girls are 9,7, and 5. They will grow out of it and just a stage. Just hang in there. Plus let her know you are there for her which helps.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It could be a growth spurt or even night terrors.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I can't say that I have experienced that, and I have 9 children. But what I can tell you is that every baby is different, and they go through changes in their little bodies just like we sometimes do. Hang there lil' Momma, she'll get back in tune with the schedule. Meanwhile, maybe you can try keeping her a lot busier in the day and towards the evening (if you are not already doing this). Maybe put her down a lot later if she's keeping you a little sleep deprived (it's very important you get YOUR sleep). This suggestion may be a little harder to do, but see if it works. Let her cry a little longer each day that she wakes up early, eventually she will begin to see that you will not come to her immediately because she is crying, it may just wear her out, and perhaps she'll lay there a little longer because of it.
    Lordgivemewizdm

Answer by Lordgivemewizdm at 2:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• my daughter use to do that but after a bottle and some baby orajel and or motrin she would crash again good luck
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It could be a lot of things. It could be teething, but it could also be gas/belly pains. It could also be hunger pangs , especially if she's going through a growth spurt or she could be thirsty if the room temp has changed (like heat being turned on now that it's geting colder) It could even be nightmares. Unfortunately, it'll still be a couple of months before you can ask her! ;) You have to do the process of elimination for now.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2010