What would you do and say if.... adult content

My husband last night was bitching at me about my loose vagina and that it doesnt fit him snugly anymore well shit we just had a 7.5 pound kid not that long ago what did he expect when he wanted to start a family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say"F u and get a penis pump" then walk away
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh hell no! Maybe it's just that his penis is to small!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell him to f*ck off and try pushing a large child out of a small opening.

Or you could be mean and tell him that if he were bigger then you'd fit more snugly.

Come to think of it, both are mean. But seemingly deserved.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• in all honesty, i would leave my SO if he ever talked to me like that...we've been through cheating (both of us), cancer, and a lot of drama...but i would NEVER tolerate a man who talked to me so disrespectfully! if it makes YOU feel better, then do kegels to tone things up a bit (you can even get weights to work out your vagina)...but I would just find a man with a bigger penis. my first son was over 7 1/2lbs and my SO is still big enough that i have to get a bit warmed up before he can put it in without being uncomfortable...i think he is probably a bit on the small side and is taking his frustrations out on you.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 4:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell him to deal with it or shut the hell up!!! My DH would suffer to his hand if he ever complained about my vagina. It is partly his fault, after all.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell him to f*** off
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• my ex said basically the same thing after that i thought of it everytime he went to touch me i thought of it. i couldnt enjoy sex and now that i am about to have a baby with my husband who is not the biggest im super freaked out. dont allow him to make you feel the way i do. its miserable. toss lube at his head and tell him to go f**k himself! thats what i should have done
    bethann9988

Answer by bethann9988 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You need to tell him that after having a baby it takes a little time for things to go back to normal and trust me your vagina is not permanently stretched. its like elastic but your muscles there are going to be a little loose and you will need to do some kegal to strengthen them. Men seem to think child bearing ruins you like that but it doesn't the only permanent difference there is your cervix will remain partially open from having a baby and you may have some scar tissue if you tore or had an episiotomy. tell him to grow up....
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Tell him he needs a bigger penis.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 10:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Omg, that's awful!! What a jerk! I DARE my husband say something like that to me! (They do make tightner for it thought. but still!) And hell yea, tell him maybe its HIM w the problem!
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 2:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2010