Lots of Lower Pressure

So uncomfortable! Feels like he's trying to come out. Also I had menstrual cramps all night before this. What is it? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm 35 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• It sounds pretty normal if you're 35 weeks. I'm 33 weeks and I've felt tons of pelvic pain but only a little pressure so far. If your Braxton Hicks get painful and have a pattern, you could be going into labor. If you haven't lost your mucus plug and your water hasn't broken, you probably have quite a ways to go. But pressure and Braxton Hicks are very normal in these last few weeks, unfortunately. Just try to stay as comfy as possible and watch for any weird signs =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• try taking a calcium (about 2 grams) supplement with a glass of milk. It should help with the pain.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• FTR A baby born between 38-42 weeks is a normal healthy baby.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2008