Not really a question. More of a journal I can make anonymous adult content

But if anyone wants to ask a question feel free.
So today is day 4 being locked in a chastity belt. Yup you heard me right. Yup they do still exist. LOL. My dear husband owns my sex, my pleasure, my orgasms. My belt is made out of stainless steel and is intended for 24/7 wear. All bodily functions can be done while wearing the belt however I have no access to my vagina. No way to pleasure myself. No way to have sex and No way to remove it. He holds the key and it fits too close to my skin to cut it off (not that I would want to) I feel secure in my belt. I love the feeling of him having total control. He does remove it nightly to inspect my skin to make sure its not chaffing and allows me to shower and shave nightly without it. He also removes it if he wants to be pleasured by my sex. Until now we've only used it a day or 2 but not this time. I have now been locked in it for 4 days. He will not tell me how long it will be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• BLAH.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ................ speechless! I cant imagine it would be comfortable!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 2:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It's really not that bad. You're measured for it and it's custom made to fit your body like a glove however it does take some getting used to in the beginning. That's mainly why I haven't been in it for more than a day or 2 until now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow. That's dom-sub to the extreme. Maybe even submitted wifery. I wouldn't stand for that, but if that floats your boat then good for you.
    Anonymous

• So, I have a question. You say that your bodily functions can still happen while wearing the belt....and how is that? I'm trying to picture how you can release your urine and feces while still keeping things clean.

(Sorry for the disgusting question, but I couldn't help but ask.)
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh my. To each their own, but I just got such an ill like sick feeling just reading it. What do I say? good luck?
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Totally wondering that too mam2br00ke. How can you not have access to your vagina yet urinate and defecate freely. Weird.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• To mama2br00ke - There are holes in the crotch plate that allow urine to pass through. The anus is not covered. I can link you to a picture of one that's similar to mine if you'd like.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• 'wow', thanks for sharring! Made my day brighter!!!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow i guess my question is why do you wear this?
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010