i know my man is cheating, should I leave?

joane35

Asked by joane35 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• That is up to you, and only you, but I wouldn't leave, I would kick him out!

Answer by older at 3:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would. But truthfully, nobody can answer that for you. You have to decide if you want to (or can) leave him.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• How you know?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If you know for sure that he is cheating, leave.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 3:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• entirely up to you. If you have hard evidence of it, then take action, either legal or theraputic.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I love my husband and I would fight another woman who thought she could take him away from me. If I knew for sure someone was involved, I would want to know why he felt he needed someone other than me. That's a gutsy question to ask, so if you ask it, be prepared to hear whatever he has to say. I think most women give up way too easily on their marriages, and that is usually because they are hurt and feel betrayed. Those are legitimate feelings, but I would not end my marriage without making every effort to save and restore it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• NannyB has good advice. Live without regrets. Make sure you try everything before walking away. Can your marriage be saved? Have you talked to him?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Nanny, a lot of women can't live with the distrust involving unfaithfulness, in my marriage there is no room for being unfaithful and I made sure hubby knows this from day one, so if there is cheating he knows what the consequences are period. I will go through poverty , illness, anything else but unfaithfulness is a deal breaker for me, and my partner knows this very well, so it if it ever happens he has been warned.. and fight another woman for my man???? hun, if he wants her she can have him, that would be degrading myself in my book, but everyone is different.......

Answer by older at 3:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010