5 weeks/3 days and bleeding??? adult content

2 days ago I had cramps, nothing horrible, sometimes a sudden movement after sitting or coughing would cause it. Yesterday I had cramps but going #2 solved that. I don't have sex with my husband for fear of bleeding and I would freak out! We did have sex a while back once but I did not orgasm - I thought that was the main cause of the bleeding - and last night we didn't have sex but I'd thought about it. He kind of "put it in" if you know what I mean but we didn't flat out have sex or anything and no orgasms, I stopped and explained I just couldn't. At noon today I went to the bathroom and wiped, it was watery pinkishred. I wiped a few more times and it seemed to clean me up and get faint. I put on a pad, called doc and she told me to come in for blood. I did and when I got there I checked again and it was just light brown and small amount. No cramping. Should I be worried? Would a HPT help ease my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Even if there is a problem & you are miscarrying a HPT will still say postiive for awhile. The HCG is still in your body for sometimes weeks after a miscarriage. When I thought I was going to have a miscarriage I kept frantically taking HPT & it calmed my nerves a bit to see it said "pregnant" but I still had a miscarriage. I hope things go well for you. You can have some bleeding & still go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I hope this is the case for you. I would not worry about it until after you hear back about the blood test.
    Anonymous

• I know it sucks to wait but just be patient and most importantly dont stress! its hard on you.GL and I hope the best for you!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 4:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Also, is there a quicker way to test for the hcg hormone than blood work? I have to go in again for more to compare hcg levels but I wish I could just pop in to the ER and have them tell me then and there or something.... I can't stand all this waiting!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010