trying to find a new crowd since i had my son im not able to hang like i use to any suggestions?

chanchan522

Asked by chanchan522 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is there a MOPs group near you? Its Mothers of PreSchoolers.
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I second MOPs, you can also check for groups on meetup.com to see if there are any mommy meetups in your area, you can find people that have children the same age as yours or even just have a common hobby or likes.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am so with you! My friends are all in relationships however only one friend has a child too. They used to invite me out all the time, now they've stopped since I am just not interested in drinking in a bar til closing with them. Sorry but I work full time and have a 14 month old to take care, I can not be hungover.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010