Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to get PG and have no had a period in 4 years ..i have all my organs

is there a medcation I can take

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (3)
  • I think your first step is finding out why you haven't had a period in 4 years, if you've gone through menopause i'm sorry but your baby making days are over

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

  • Go to the doctor and find out why you have not had a period in 4 years. Ask him /her this question.

    Answer by louise2 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

  • If you've had no period in 4 years you need to make an appointment with your OB/GYN and .get a referal to a fertility specialist (or skip straight to the fertility specialist if you have that option). You may be able to get pregnant with help, but they will have to run some tests to determine where the problem lies. I know missing your period for that long is very discouraging when it comes to trying to conceive, but it doesn't necessarily mean you can't get pregnant. I was in a similar position, and now I have twins (yes, I did have to take fertility drugs to ovulate). GL!

    Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.